Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wow! Don't you just love fun surprises?


Wow! Don't you just love fun surprises?
Originally uploaded by VeryViVi

To my amazement, I received this unexpected package. I had written to Cloud Star just to let them know how much I enjoy their treats and appreciate the care they put into their products.


Low and behold, I received an unexpected gift and a sweet note from Cloud Star . Very rare indeed. I'm totally impressed!

Inside the package were two packs of delicious Buddy Biscuit treats. It's really wonderful to find a dog friendly caring business who uses healthy natural ingredients in their products.

Thank you Cloud Star from a loyal customer.
Miss Vivi Gold

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP