Sunday, September 25, 2011

My First Try at Sliders Sunday with My First Peek Into A Pool


My First Try at Sliders Sunday with My First Peek Into A Pool
Originally uploaded by VeryViVi

Happy Sliders Sunday!

It's raining today. So am doing some experimentation for Sliders Sunday group, which I was recommended to join. So, this is my first one. Pushed a vignette layer to 100%, erased some to keep the shadow well lit, and slid the sharpness up high on the water ripples!

It's so hard to believe this photo is already over 2 years ago. Back then I didn't know if I wanted to swim. The water was so daunting yet intriguing. And now, I'm a big girl at two, and just splash right in!

What are you doing today?

Yesterday (Saturday), I met up with Flickr friend Leilani, aka Heavenly~Flower! She and her husband came all the way to San Francisco from Kansas! We really enjoyed our short, but sweet meet up. I will post a photo of us together from yesterday later for you to see... and she took some shots too of us, which you'll probably get to see soon on her stream.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP