Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Lov'n at the Beach

2011-06-19_fathersday_beach_mg

Blasting off at the beach as fast as I can  ... that's 100% pure bliss.  This was one of those moments while I was zooming madly with joy.

Tomorrow will be another adventure day for me this week... two trips in one week... again, somewhere (a surprise) I've never been to before... and I can hardly wait to explore it.   

Just want to say to all of you, thank you so much for your visits and faves on my Flickr, especially yesterday's Texture Tuesday puppy pic, which I'm so glad you all enjoyed.  I sure do love sharing my happiness, smiles and excitement with you and I hope you are having an excellent day.  

Gotta run some more zoomies now...

xoxo,
Vivi

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP