Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Party

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so very much for all your birthday wishes yesterday.  You are all so very sweet, and I did have a wonderful, very memorable day.  Here are a few pre-birthday pawty pix I want to share with you, before I got around to blowing out a candle, gobbling cookie cake with my friends, and opening prezzies in the middle of the living room.  I received amazing gifts, and especially the gift from my beaux, Stanley, that came as a big surprise.  I will show you all my birthday prezzies later though, so please stay tuned.  Quite a few more funny pawty pix are on the way.   Hope you're having a marvelous day.

XOXO,
ViVi

PS:  Being a teenager is just so exciting!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP