Monday, June 20, 2011

My Birthday Began With A Morning Visit to the Beach & A Big Surprise Greeting

Monday, June 20 2011

Today I am 2 years old!  

My day has been just wonderful, so far.  It began with a visit up the hill to watch the goats grazing. Then, I went for a morning visit to the beach, where I met a turtle who came out of the sea.  How exciting.  Then, I got taken to Pet Express for a free birthday bath - isn't that nice!  I've had several walks, and now some of my friends are here with me - Romeo and Max.  It also is Max's birthday today.  He turns seven years old today.  I think it's cool that he and I share the same birthdate.  

Anyway, there are lot's of prezzies sitting in the middle of the living room, and a big enormous birthday cookie... we're just waiting for the pawty to begin at 5pm!  One of the prezzies is from my handsome beaux, Mr. Stanley!  Stay tuned for some pawty pix later.

Kisses and smiles,
Miss ViVi

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP