Sunday, May 29, 2011

Running To Catch The Waves Beach

Hello my friends.  Hope you're having a great weekend.

Here are a couple more action shots from yesterday's beach visit as I made my first run to catch a wave before getting all wet.

Yesterday, Simon, Sophie's dad, asked me if there's anything I don't do and, if there's anything I do that I shouldn't.  Well, I cannot catch balls, frisbees or any toys for that matter.  Not I!  I just don't have impressive athletic skills and I'm not a hyper active dog who runs much. Something I love to do that I'm not supposed to do, is tear out globs of grass.  So, if someone can teach me how to catch, please do.  And, if you too are inclined to mow lawns using your mouth, then let's start a doggy mowing club.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP