Friday, January 28, 2011

China Beach, San Francisco


China Beach, San Francisco

China Beach, San Francisco

China Beach, San Francisco

The only tracks in the sand left behind were mine! I love beaches like that. But China Beach is (sshhh - don't get mad at me please) off limits to dogs. The fines are big if caught, and luckily I didn't get caught. I only stayed on the beach for 15 minutes for a good zoomie run and cool dip in the ocean. And, then, we drove further down the cove to Baker Beach where dogs are allowed off leash!

China Beach, San Francisco

China Beach, San Francisco

Zoomie Fun On China Beach, San Francisco

My First Jellyfish Encounter on China Beach, San Francisco


Some dangers on the beach are jellyfish. As you can see from my face, I think jellyfish are not to be meddled with! I did not get stung, luckily this jellyfish was pretty washed up.

Running Free On China Beach, San Francisco

My last zoomie before leaving China Beach. It happens to be my favorite beach of all, but since it's closed to dogs, I doubt I'll get to visit it again. Oh well, next stop will be Baker Beach. And, that beach is enormous! Baker Beach allows people to sunbathe naked!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP