Friday, March 15, 2013

It's Time To Bake Homemade Dog Treats!

It's Time To Bake Homemade Dog Treats!


Belated Happy Furry Friday!

I was in the kitchen this afternoon baking a newly created homemade recipe for the first time.

The reason I'm baking my own treats now is because I have so many food allergies that I have to avoid most ingredients that are in dog treats. I'm allergic to wheat, sweet potatoes (darn it), rice, lamb (darn it!), salmon (darn it!!), fish oils, bananas, olive oil, and peanut butter (really darn it!!!).

These turkey treats are made with cranberries, carrots, apples, and ground flaxseed meal and one egg. They came out really really really scrumptious. So I'm sharing the recipe in case you feel like giving 'em a try too. (View biggest size to read the text).

I love their taste... oh yeah, extremely delicious, and they're healthy clean food. (Though I think I should refrigerate them til they're gone - that will be soon).

Do any of you have any favorite recipes for homemade treats you care to trade?

Have a fun weekend!!!

xoxo,
Vivi

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP