Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh No! My Darling Stanley, Don't Be Heartbwoken over Cooper, Please!


Oh No! My Darling Stanley, Don't Be Heartbwoken over Cooper, Please!
Originally uploaded by VeryViVi

My darling , I'm so sorry I made you sad. I didn't mean to. I'm sending you kisses to make you feel better. I want you to know that no one else in the world can ever replace you in my heart. I'm in love with you Stanley! You're the most caring gentleman and I always think of you. Please understand that Cooper and I are goofy pals -- also, he's a Basset Hound and, um, well, he's half a man -- there's no romantic feelings between Cooper and me, I assure you. He slept over so that he wouldn't miss his pawents when they were gone for a night. I had to cheer him up, as he's my friend. Do you feel better now? Do you forgive me, sweetheart? I love you. I'm always waiting for the day when we will finally kiss! Look, I'm nose to nose with you just looking at you on my iPhone!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP