Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Texture Tuesday ~ The Love Theme eDition


Happy Texture Tuesday ~ The Love Theme eDition
Originally uploaded by VeryViVi

Texture Tuesday's theme is "love."

Well, there's a lot'a love everywhere in my life... every which way I go, and pretty much every moment of the day, I know what love is, given and received. Picking one photo to sum up love is impossible. I ultimately chose this one for today's Texture Tuesday Love eDition.

Penny and I had a very wonderful puppy childhood together, that was, until she moved away. This moment was very very special because it was Christmas morning in 2009, and we had just woken up, and were surrounded by Christmas presents, and my loving pawents. Penny was staying at my house because her pawents went away for a few days. That Christmas week she and I spent together were amazing.

How sweet is love?
It's very very sweet.

So, what better texture to apply today, than Kim Klassen's "Love."

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP