Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Claremont Country Club in Oakland, Thank You for Allowing Me To Play My First Game of Golf!


The Claremont Country Club in Oakland, Thank You for Allowing Me To Play My First Game of Golf!
Originally uploaded by VeryViVi

Dear Claremont Country Club,

Your private country club is exceptionally beautiful, and you guys are the coolest, most friendliest good sports in the world! Also, thank you for lending me the kid's putter, even though it didn't help me make any good shots. I greatly appreciated your letting me bend the rules at your club so I could try my putting paws on the practice green! And, I didn't even leave one slightest divot on your immaculate course. Thank you again, with all my heart and paws! It was a funtastic round of golf.

Sunshine Always Miss Vivi Gold

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP