Friday, June 17, 2011

Going Back In Time for Father's Day - Daddy And Me When I Was 3-Months Old

2009-09-25-img_3374-70dpi800w-

I love my daddy so much!  

He is a horse whisperer and a dog whisperer.  He is a wonderful daddy.  And because Father's Day is only two more days away, I'm going down memory lane, remembering some of the tender moments we've shared together in our lives.  

This photo was taken on September 25th, 2009, when I was a 3-month old pup and I could be scooped up in daddy's arms. That's not possible now with my 76 pounds of body weight, so those moments being held in his arms are very precious.

Wishing everyone a Very Happy Furry Friday for Father's Day Weekend!!!

Love,
Vivi 

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP