Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Galloping At the Claremont Hotel

Yesterday, the sun came out at last! And today, it's just super beautiful again. So that inspired a great deal of outdoor time, starting with an early morning gallop down a garden pathway at the fancy star resort Claremont Hotel (no one was around and I'm not so sure if dogs are allowed on the premises, but mom let me off leash for one action shot). I had an active day, I even tried a little rock climbing, for the first time. Now it's time for my afternoon nap, I am dog tired from being on my paws most of the day. And all those weeks of rainy weather that kept me indoors kinda left me out of shape!

2011-03-29-img_1324-1024w


ViVi Rock Climbing

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP