Thursday, February 03, 2011

{2/3/11} Sweet Temptation Valentines Delivery



The postman delivered this sweet temptation from my Valentine, Stanley.  Oh, how sweet he is to me!  I'll stare at it everyday, as I resist opening it until February 14th!  Today, I found the special Valentine's for you, Stanley.  It should arrive by Valentine's day!



Now, for all my wonderful friends and fans, I'm offering another Very ViVi contest! This one is especially for Valentine's Day as my token of appreciation for your sweet friendship.  Five winners will be drawn via a random drawing on Valentine's Day!  Be on the look out for my Very ViVI Valentine's contest announcement.  It's coming soon!


love,

ViVi

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP